How Direct Cremation Works
Easy 4 Step Process
Losing a loved one is difficult enough, so we created a system to ease the burden of arranging a funeral.
We handle the cremation; you plan the memorial when it suits you.
The death of a loved is obviously a difficult time. New Leaf’s Direct Cremation process helps ease your burden as we handle all of the details involved when planning a cremation.
You receive a quote online, enter the necessary vital statistics, and provide payment, we handle the rest:
- We register the death with the appropriate authorities
- We secure the necessary authorization and paperwork needed to perform the cremation
- We order the death certificate
- We collect your loved one from the place of death
- We store your loved one in a climate-controlled environment until regulatory approvals are obtained
- We place your loved one in a secure container for delivery to the cremation center
- We transport your loved one to the cremation center
- We arrange the cremation with a trusted local provider
- We place the ashes in the selected urn, either chosen by the deceased or selected after death by the authorized party
- We arrange pickup or delivery of the ashes